 Off-Topic / Fun / 4147
Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 00:01:04 GMT

Well, it's illegal to sell miles but there is no prohibition on giving
them away to your friends. For me, friendship, like everything else, can
be valued.

Do you want to be my friend? How badly?

All it takes is a big enough love offering of Lego brand building
bricks, and that ticket is yours. Hope you like Northwest Airlines.

James Powell wrote:

Me too, and I don't even live in CA. I'd fly out there just for the sale
(what else am I gonna use all those airline miles for??)

Larry, you could give them to me, so that _I_ could get off this @##@$ rock and
get more lego :)

(its $800 USD or so to get to Toronto by air from here, unless you luck out and
get a seat sale...I could fly from Victoria BC, to London (UK) for $359 CDN for
crying out loud...this place _sucks_ for air travel)

James P

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!