 General / 13479
Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 19:32:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:
I know that everyone has different want lists of LEGO piece.  When LEGO
Direct opens the flood gates for Bulk Orders, what are (hopefully) your
first top 10 ordered items?  Here's mine (with initial quantity):

1x1x1 classic windows in any color (preferably not red, though.)
1x2x1 classic windows in any color (ditto)
1x1x3 classic windows (ditto)
clear 2x4 plates
dark gray 2x4x2 roof peaks
dark gray 2x2x2 roof peaks