 General / 13502
Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:49:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tony Priestman writes:
On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Mark Herzberg (<Fo726B.81p@lugnet.com>) wrote at
23:20:35

7) row boats

You want row boats?

What colour, red or brown?

I'm sure there are *many* people here with *far* too many row boats :-)

Oh, Great Maker, yes!

Although the 15 red row boats that I bought in my Auczilla newbie spending
spree have found happy grubby hands.. those of my newphew and niece :)

Now to get rid of those 15 Dr Cyber heads without giving them trauma..

Richard