 General / 13501
13500  |  13502
Subject:
Who here is from Michigan?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:36:23 GMT

Hello,
   In the past year, as I've been watching Lugnet, I have noticed that a lot
of people here talk about Grand Rapids. Now that I finally got around to
signing in I just want to ask who all lives in and around GR (I'm from
Greenville myself).

Thanks,
Jeremiah VanderMark
(aka TheMechGuy - you'll all find out why soon)