 General / 13625
Re: Who here is from Michigan?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 00:15:20 GMT

The Target in Elkhart was very picked over by the time I got there. No
LEGO on clearance at all. The Wal-Marts are don't have much for
clearance either.

Argghh!

Fred.

"Adam Hoekwater" <ahoekwat@nd.edu> wrote:

So did you guys get to take advantage of any Target clearances around the
South Bend/Elkhart area? I have been to all three Targets around here several
times with no luck.
P.S. I hope you weren't offended by my attitude toward South Bend, I like the
place, but I've had very bad experiences with my housing situation at Notre
Dame. Between them cleaning out the wrong storage shed (mine) and "throwing
all the stuff away" (yeah right), and the Carbon Monoxide level in my student
apartment that is now being thoroughly covered up, I miss Grand Rapids more
every day. :~(

-Adam.

Well, not only do I live in Michigan; but I work in Elkhart, IN.; just
down the road from you.

Again, small world.

Woah!  Tell me about it!  My Father grew up in Elkhart, and we still have many
family members around there (and in South Bend)!

Jeff