 Local / United States / Michigan / 112
Re: Who here is from Michigan?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:22:38 GMT

Howdy, Phil!

I live in Three Rivers (about 20 miles south of Kzoo). I'm working
fulltime and going to school fulltime so I don't get to do as much
building as I'd like, but I'm really good at buying new stuff! My main
interests are in Mindstorms and Technic, but I've got a bunch of
Castle stuff, too.

It would be neat if those of us on the west side of the state would
get together sometime. I'd sure like to see what goodies Larry's got
at home.

Fred.

"Philip Ogston" <ogstonpj@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

Hi!

I'm currently living in Kalamazoo.  I graduated from college last spring and
have been spending more time playing with Lego than I have looking for a paying
job.  I'd like to meet some of the local Lego fans.

Which areas are people interested in?  I build mostly technic things, I
especially like pneumatics.  Then again, reading the lugnet.castle - castle
sounds like a really creative exciting genre to get into.  I'll have to dig up
my sister's old castle stuff.

Phil