 Local / United States / Michigan / 117
Re: Who here is from Michigan?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 22:52:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I'm down for a fest...

Sounds good to me, I'd love a chance to show my pneumatic ant to people who
might actually care.  I'm just waitng for another valve to arrive in the mail,
then some adjustments and it should be ready to go.  The last version made a
very satisfying diabolical hissing and creaking noise...

Phil