 Local / United States / Michigan / 111
Re: Who here is from Michigan?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 04:32:39 GMT

Hi!

I'm currently living in Kalamazoo.  I graduated from college last spring and
have been spending more time playing with Lego than I have looking for a paying
job.  I'd like to meet some of the local Lego fans.

Which areas are people interested in?  I build mostly technic things, I
especially like pneumatics.  Then again, reading the lugnet.castle - castle
sounds like a really creative exciting genre to get into.  I'll have to dig up
my sister's old castle stuff.

Phil