 Local / United States / Michigan / 110
Re: Who here is from Michigan?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 00:38:53 GMT

Markus Wolf wrote:

Yikes! That's not exactly a "Saturday" trip.  Can you order things through the
outlets.  Is that the same as S@H or would these be like discounts for
discontinued sets?

Yes, you can order things.. scan the market.shopping group for their
phone numbers. Both outlets now will ship to you. But they will only
ship things that are not currently available at retail or at S@H. Their
shipping is reasonable and maxes out at 16.95 or so for any order over
200, no matter how big. So I typically try to order a lot at one time, I
just did a 800+ order from the VA outlet after Jeff S posted what they
had just gotten in.

To be more specific, the meaning of "discontinued" is a bit hazy.
Something may be no longer technically part of the current range, but
still available from S@H. Some stuff like service packs and track has
longer lifetimes than other stuff.

Now that we're talking mostly about the outlet I set FUT market.shopping

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!