 General / 13530
Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:19:48 GMT

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, Mike Poindexter (<Fo77DD.GMJ@lugnet.com>) wrote at
01:14:44

As for people not being able to get buckets in
Europe, well, we didn't get shooting cannons.  Nor did we get a lot of the
cool things you guys got, like the shell sets, Maersk sets, soccer sets.
Work out a trade.  Many people will offer to swap regional only sets for
other regional only items.

Yes, you're right.

But I imagine LD is going to offer stuff in current production, and
stuff they can shift in large quantities, so I think that standard
bricks and roof bricks etc. will be high on *their* list.

Speculation, of course.
--
Tony Priestman