 General / 13592
Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:26:58 GMT

Mark Herzberg wrote:
I like both colour, actually, and both sizes too. Currently, I have enough,
but I know I will probably need more in the future. I build theme parks and
row boats are good vehicle for river rides. I have four row boats in my
Pirates of the Caribean attraction. I'm planning a third theme park that will
probably have at least one row boat based attraction. I think I am one of the
few that really likes row boats, and yellow rafts, and canoes too.

Oh, I like the boats, it's just that sometimes it seems you get too many
(and I foolishly bought some in one of the parts auctions myself - silly
me, didn't realize I would end up with plenty of pirate sets, and that
every other pirate set comes with a rowboat or two). I'm even ending up
with a decent number of the Belville ones. I just wish I could find a
good source for the Fabuland ones (yes, there are THREE kinds of
rowboat!). I wish the various boats came in more colors.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com