 Off-Topic / Fun / 4150
Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 06:01:00 GMT

James Powell wrote:

Me too, and I don't even live in CA. I'd fly out there just for the sale
(what else am I gonna use all those airline miles for??)

Larry, you could give them to me, so that _I_ could get off this @##@$ rock and
get more lego :)

(its $800 USD or so to get to Toronto by air from here, unless you luck out and
get a seat sale...I could fly from Victoria BC, to London (UK) for $359 CDN for
crying out loud...this place _sucks_ for air travel)

Not to mention that London really sucks for LEGO deals.

best,

Lindsay