 General / 13497
Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 23:57:26 GMT

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Mike Poindexter (<Fo6ryu.669@lugnet.com>) wrote at
19:42:06

I don't want to see bulk bricks right away.  They have been around for a
long time.  People who want 400 black 1x4 bricks should either buy them off
of ebay or buy the tubs and buckets themselves and part out the rest.

That's fine if you're in the US, but we don't get the same choice in
other parts of the world.

Also, large numbers of brown and grey 2x4s would be great, and you don't
get those in buckets do you?
--
Tony Priestman