 General / 13475
Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 19:15:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:
I know that everyone has different want lists of LEGO piece.  When LEGO
Direct opens the flood gates for Bulk Orders, what are (hopefully) your
first top 10 ordered items?

I too would want a lot of basic 3x4 low slopes and corners in all colors.
Even the ones in production now are so far too rare to be useful.

When it comes to colors, if there weren't restrictions I'd take all colors
available for my favorite parts, and then figure out what to use them on!

Here's some more PARTS (limited to 10)

200 Black 1x2x2.5 arched window frames
200 Green 1x2x2.5 arched window frames
200 Yellow 1x4 arches
200 White 1x4 arches
100 1x4x3 white window frames (and various colors of shutters)
100 Green spherical trees (and those tall Cypress if possible!)
100 Yellow 1x6x2 triple-arch brick railing (as seen in Animals On Parade)
100 Red 1x6x2 triple-arch brick railing (as seen in Belville)
100 black 2x2x0.6 wheel plates, single mini-peg
100 classic grey swords