 Off-Topic / Fun / 4148
Re: Lego Lyrics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 04:12:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun "Erin Windross" <dwindross@pacificcoast.net>
wrote:

Just had alot of time on my hands today and decided to make these up....

LOL!  Those are great!  I have some lyrics of my own made up to
Barenaked Ladies - Brian Wilson, but that was a satire on a big cad.*
flamewar/issue that really shouldn't be brought up again.  (but if you
want to read it, email me :)

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org