 Off-Topic / Fun / 1921
Re: The Daily Rant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 22:46:52 GMT

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999 22:57:50 GMT, John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote:

Richard Dee wrote:

Once upon a time, (on Thu, 10 Jun 1999 04:46:34 GMT, to be precise!), John Neal
uttered the following profundities....

Had the same experience with a song a while ago.  Catchy tune.  Had to call the
DJ after I'd heard parts of it 4 times.  I could only remember one catch phrase
"I'm all out of faith....lying naked on the floor"-- he had no idea what I was
talking about:-p  Anyone? Anyone? ;-)

Yet another former "Neighbours" star trying their hand at pop
stardom.

Huh?  She can "act", too?! <drool> ;-)  Does she have a website as well?

-John

Her CD has some macromedia junk on it that really pushes to have you install
AOL  (yeah, right).  But here are the website addresses:

http://www.bugjuice.com/natalie
Use this one.  Its OK.

www.bmg-backstage.co.uk/natalie  <-- this one is a dead link.  Using:
www.bmg-backstage.co.uk/   takes you to BMG's site where you can supposedly
sign up to view various artists pages.  OK, I'll try it.
This leads you through an excruciatingly slow and un-intuitive maze of screens
to get to where you want to go.  A prime example of how *NOT* to design a web
site.  The developers/maintainers of this site (Torrington Interactive Ltd.)
should be taken out and shot.  It is really that bad.
And ultimately, there is no content for Natalie.   Truly a pathetic web site.
I would think that BMG would be embarrassed by this.
This is so bad that this posting really doesn't belong in off-topic.fun.  Maybe
off-topic.torture?

-- Terry K --