 Off-Topic / Fun / 1889
Re: The Daily Rant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:15:46 GMT

I'm sensing we need to play sometime this week or next before I leave
MSP for good. So far I have not found any good places to play, though.
Let's talk offline.

John Neal wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:c /fooz/fus/ and it's not a mean-time to be playing
fusball, it's a

joyous-time. I have a table at home and so does my brother-in-law. Are
you any good? I have a ferocious 5 man snuff I'd love to show you some
time.

I'd *love* to see you try that on me;-)  I grew up with a table and am not to
shabby myself.  Used to just shoot for hours, working on my push and pulls.
Heck, I'll burn you from my 2 man, man;-)

-John

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.