 Off-Topic / Fun / 1890
Re: The Daily Rant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:22:36 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

<snip. I love it when an expert gets wound up on stuff, you learn a lot
of neat stuff about the ins and outs of a particular biz. Thanks, Tom!>

Many types of broadcasting have been attempted and there is nothing new under
the sun. The hard part of this poor programming tactic is that it *will*
decrease ratings eventually, and therefore cume.

Is that a word?

http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=cume&x=14&y=8
came up short. But it suggests fume, came, come, and cute among other
choices. Interesting. Come and cute in the same reference. I'm not going
there.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.