 Off-Topic / Fun / 1294
Re: Whatever happened to???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 18:25:43 GMT

I like the ability to customize the different themes included so you can
try for particularly absurd or theme-oriented names.

Using Aquazone, Belville, and Trains:

Neptune Discovery Playmates  (Play doctor anyone?)
Crystal Metro Playland  (It used to be a crack house.)
Fun-Day Crocodile Driller  (Ugh.)
Freight Fun Sundaes  (Teamsters like ice cream too!)
Aqua Club Predator  (Vampire! Creature of the night.)
Pony Predator  (Don't ever say little horses are cute!)
Freight Scooter  (Why the post office has parcel size limits.)
Prize Playmates  (This is a new web page, isn't it?)
Pretty Shark Predator  (Nich evolution: only eats little girls.)

Using only Space and Homemaker:

Rebel Fleet Kitchen  (Someone has to feed Luke.)
(lost in) Space Family Room
Cyborg Command Bathroom  (When a borg's gotta go...)

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA