 General / 3607
3606  |  3608
Subject:
Whatever happened to???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 17:01:24 GMT

I remember a couple of years ago.. maybe not that long ago. I believe
Todd wrote this?? someone correct me if I'm wrong...
Though it was a prg that created different names for sets?
Like Barracuda Space Ninja's..
some outragous set names.. Is this still running someplace? and has it
been updated yet?  I'd love to see what it could do with a few of the
new names and systems input into it!

Thanks for reading!
Tamy