 General / 3619
Re: Whatever happened to???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 16:01:51 GMT

"Suzanne D. Rich" wrote:

Oh yes, great fun. :-)  Todd is sleeping now, but I don't think he'd
mind my telling you where it is:

    http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/namegen/

Public Dolphin Kitchen

This is great.  I particularly like the one above.

I've recently unearthed records from Elgo(tm) HQ in Iblund.  Here are
some themes that market research didn't support and their initial sets:

Waterworld (but we couldn't get the license):

Hemlock Reef
Garden Boat
Island Playland

Theme Twisters (well, Time Twisters never took off):

Rolling Acres Paradisa Lock-up

Shark-Dolphin Cold War (still being considered, but needs a non-war name):

Giant Dolphin Transport
Dolphin Playland
Dolphin Cafe
Dolphin Scooter
Shark Outpost
Shark Lookout
Dolphin Cargo Pad
Seaside Dolphin Cops
Shark Fisherman

Architectural Marvels (well, maybe not really marvels):

Ghostly Bathroom
Black Monarch's Playhouse
Viking Bedroom
Pretty Fortress
Pirate's Bathroom
Inter-Galactic Shanty

Dark Humor:

Paradisa Excavator
Bat Lord's Paradise

Dumb Vehicles (These will be out in 2000, and will be all one piece - no
assembly required):

Fun Van
Twisted Catamaran
Mountain Schooner
Perilous Cart
Pretty Wishes Starfleet Buggy
Love 'n Lullabies Sled
Galactic Boat

Archeology Learning Kits (A new direction for Dacta):

Buried Family Room
Geological Treasure
Sub-Mountain Paradise

Pony Force (This will be out in 2001 as the new Space theme):

Pony Control Stable
Pony Stronghold
Pony Fortress
Pony Freighter

Contemporary Issues:

Crystal River Challenge (How to keep manatees safe?)
Breezeway Predator (This guy is a mugger at my University.)

Uplifted Islanders (No date as yet):

King Kahuka's Freighter
King Kahuka's Raindance Lock-up
Islander Train
King Kahuka's Cops

Sets That Never Made It (I couldn't tell why these have never appeared):

Raindance Alienator
Vanity Control Train
Emergency Playhouse
Sunset Volcano Playland