 General / 3641
Re: Whatever happened to???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 00:55:31 GMT

"Suzanne D. Rich" wrote:

Oh yes, great fun. :-)  Todd is sleeping now, but I don't think he'd
mind my telling you where it is:

    http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/namegen/

Oh man, we were rolling in the aisles (not isles!) with this. Here are
our favorites:

Deep Sea Isolation Chariot
Road 'n Rail Rocket Brigade
Tank Playland
Offroad Tow Bedroom
Uranium Rally Brig
Pirates Cabana
Broadside's Tow Stables
Offroad Mission Lab
Whirling Freighter
Forklift Transmitting Units
Fiber-optic Bandit Dungeon
Interstellar Hypno-Playland
Manual Carriage Bedroom
Pretty Wishes Stalker
Volcano Landing Cafe

We had to stop, we were laughing too much <g>

Kevin