 General / 3644
Re: Whatever happened to???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 02:05:31 GMT

"Bandits' Sport Chariot"

--i think i should build one of these!!!

--justin

"Suzanne D. Rich" wrote:

Mookie wrote:

I remember a couple of years ago.. maybe not that long ago. I believe
Todd wrote this?? someone correct me if I'm wrong...
Though it was a prg that created different names for sets?
[...]

Oh yes, great fun. :-)  Todd is sleeping now, but I don't think he'd
mind my telling you where it is:

    http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/namegen/

Hee-hee, just got some good ones:

Nitro Wagon
Metro Surprise
Hidden Sea Ladder
Magic Bathroom

Uranium Fury
Gyro Drawbridge
Riptide Bedroom

Public Dolphin Kitchen
Sand Dollar Crossing

-Suz.

--
"I'm not going to change my ways, just to please you, or appease you."
-DJM

Tape List: http://home.eznet.net/~jmkopp/tapetrade.html