 Off-Topic / Fun / 1289
Re: Whatever happened to???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 03:19:17 GMT

Well, shoot! I never even knew this thing existed! Gawd, did I have fun
with this thing....

Gas 'n Wash Ambush (you *thought* you were getting that car back!)
Crystal Forklift Aero-Motorboat (prime B-movie material, folks)
Whirling Playhouse (No, Timmy! Not *that* switch!)
Rocket Den (...)
Town Blaster (YEAHHH, BABY!)
Flying Rocket Creek (stage 4 in the upcoming Deer Hunter III PC game)
4-Wheelin' Garden Fury (Belville will never be the same)
Bat Lord's Club Sundaes (just because)
Black Seas Flatbed (down 'round where they have boats on blocks)
Guarded Pony Bathroom (is that even necessary?)
Barnacle Patrol (united against a common enemy)

And finally...

Twin-Arm Response Surprise

I need to find an appropriate Tick sound file for that last one.
Tomorrow's going to be a tough day at work if I have to explain
spontaneous giggle fits.

Adam

bwappo@ee.net