 Off-Topic / Fun / 1290
Re: Whatever happened to???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 03:12:26 GMT

OK OK, here's a few I got with just trains, town and wild west

   Frontier Chaser           (you don't know what you've got till it's
gone)
   Freight Control Van       (for those unruly boxes in the corner)
   Auto & Tire Scuba Railway (your basic unit train)
   Blaze Loading Repair      (this is gonna hurt)
   Tractor City Patrol       (Keep the tractor pull mobs under control)
   Raindance Club Crane      (cage dancers??)
   Weapons Harbor            (no comment)
   Bandits' Railroad         (the inmates are running the asylum)
   Metro Club Wagon          (ultimate urban SUV)

PS, I think a craze is under way, it took FOREVER to generate these...

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.