 General / 3620
Re: Whatever happened to???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 16:21:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
"Suzanne D. Rich" wrote:

Oh yes, great fun. :-)  Todd is sleeping now, but I don't think he'd
mind my telling you where it is:

    http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/namegen/

Thanks Suzanne for rolling that out! I had a good laugh. Those were some gems
you posted.

Christopher, I particularly enjoyed these:
Ghostly Bathroom (toilet paper glows in the dark: quite handy actually, but • you couldn't catch me using radioactive two-ply on my fanny)
Inter-Galactic Shanty (this has to look like a Time Twisters set, full of odds • and ends: looks like an outhouse with jet engines)
Perilous Cart (sounds like a cursed D&D item)
Pretty Wishes Starfleet Buggy (next season on Star Trek Voyager)
Buried Family Room (for some reason I pictured the Simpsons buried up to their
eyeballs in dry, crumbly dirt watching tv, of which only the rabbit ears can be
seen)

and of course the various bedroom stuff, well, no comment needed there.

But my favorite was,
Emergency Playhouse (shouldn't everyone have one? I've got to build one here
at work for when I really need it)

-Tom McD.