 General / 3626
Re: Whatever happened to???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 18:26:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom McDonald writes:

you may think "ghostly bathroom" is bad, but would you prefer the one I
just got from the generator:  "hook & haul bathroom"? ;)

That sounds like the companion set to the one the generator just gave me:
Crocodile Bedroom

Okay, y'all got me wanting to try this thing. Here's some favorites I picked
out:

Sidewalk Spy Stables (alliterative but definitely not covert)
Crystal Boulder Mediator (the bat lord moonlights as a drug lord)
Eagle Tug Blaster (what?)
Big-Foot Arcade (now THAT'S "BIG ASS" pinball)
Carriage Kitchen (the first medieval roachcoach!)
Fun Navigator (certainly *not* a web browser)
Boulder Snorkel (useful for those floating boulders)
Mail Racer (nuff said)
Cyborg Playhouse (only they know for sure...)
Robot Fuel Bathroom (www.highwayrestrooms.com/fromhell.html)
Siege Playland (beware the barbwired swingsets)

And one more (just cuz I couldn't pass it up):

Majisto's Hemlock Cruiser (Dr. K rides again)

-Tom McD.