 General / 3652
Re: Whatever happened to???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 03:58:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rich Thompson writes:
Ok. Tonight I fell through my attic while putting more Cat-5 wiring into the
dining room (actually the Lego and computer room) and after a quick trip to
the ER for stitches and a CAT scan I get back home to read this thread!
<snip>

Here's to hoping it only hurts when you laugh:

Somebody STOP ME, before I randomly generate again! :)

Test Bathroom (this is only a test; had this been an actual
alert, you would have been instructed where to
purchase air-freshener)
Boulder Sundaes (w/ chocolate sauce)
Shark's Ambulance (i'm not really sure how this works)
Sea Boat (we would hope so!)
Snow Control Playhouse (rain control playhouse sold separately)
Boulder Tow Dragsters (exactly like a tractor pull but different)
Moon Search Paradise (kinda romantic, ain't it?)
Mystic Stunt Station (where mystic stunt training is held)
Sidewalk Bathroom (new york after nightfall)
Tank Ranch (where organic free-range tanks roam)
Checkered Poolside Ionizer (for those water-born racing molecules)
Fun-Day Brig (it's big fun in the big house)
Dig 'n Dump Surprise (first set with a lego puppy)

-Tom McD.
I cross posted to .off-topic.fun too. I must be giddy.