 General / 3650
RE: Whatever happened to???
Newsgroups:
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 03:20:14 GMT

Rich
http://rich.cmcsmart.com

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Tom McDonald
Sent: Monday, April 05, 1999 9:48 PM
To: lugnet.general@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Whatever happened to???

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Has this got to the level where it moves to off-topic yet? I can't tell,
I am laughing too hard.

Kevin Wilson wrote:
<snip>
We had to stop, we were laughing too much <g>

Oh no. This is one of those rare things that has everything to do with lego.
Off-topic.fun may be fun, but this is right on.

Here's more. I saved them cuz I didn't have the heart to toss them:

Pretty Wishes Hovercraft (with lovely pastel armor plating)
Sacred Metroliner (a truism)
Riptide Ice Cream Bathroom (come on ice cream!)
Shipwreck Command Hypno-Amphi (remarkably, this is a small set)
Pothole Master (if you ever wondered how they got there)
Forbidden Power Hovercraft (huh?)
Motorized Mail Van (we would hope!)
Fiber-Optic Fort
Pneumatic Fun Bathroom (it *is* what you think)
Pneumatic Sea Hypno-Metroliner
Barnacle Racer
Love 'n Lullabies Armor Spy-Station
Radon Truck (plugs right into the subflooring in your Scala house)
Octan Pony Tunnelator
Sheriff's Fun Airstrip
Mach II Bathroom
Jousting Truck