 General / 3649
Re: Carlsbad Legofest Pics Online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 03:16:00 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:
Sure, Anders.  I actually got the method by reading David Siegel's
book, Creating Killer Websites (2nd Edition).  I highly reccommend it to

all serious designers looking to improve.

So Tim, are you also going to but negatives and backwards links as a
parallel to the positives and forward links (a la the book)
BTW, you can see some examples of what this book has to offer at:
http://www.killersites.com
or you can get it out at the library, like me :)
--Bram