 General / 3604
Re: Carlsbad Legofest Pics Online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 07:33:31 GMT

Tim Courtney skrev i meddelandet ...
Greetings..

I have recently assembled a gallery of Carlsbad Legofest pics I took • a couple
weeks ago tonight for you all to see.  Please take a look and let me • know what >The url is:
http://www.zacktron.com/legofest

It's very nice to get faces to a lot of the names I've seen for a long
time now!

And I _really_ like the way the pages work, loading the next picture
while I'm looking/reading!!! Is it OK to borrow this method for my own
pages?

Thanks!
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden