 General / 3645
3644  |  3646
Subject:
Fibblesnork random set names (from 1/97)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 02:07:41 GMT

Hi,

The set name generator dates from 12/96 or 1/97.

I collected a bunch of hilarious ones and posted
them to r.t.l; the DejaNews archive posting is
found at:

http://x12.dejanews.com/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=209893267&CONTEXT=923364293.833749108&hitnum=0

(Apologies for the long URL.)

Enjoy!
-Tim

--
Tim and/or Shelley Rueger - rueger "at" io.com
WWW page: http://www.io.com/~rueger/