 Off-Topic / Debate / Search Results: bruce half irish
 Results 561 – 580 of about 1900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore"

(...) In the context that the Muslim population is growing in Europe, it might be interesting, but the article you quote is absolutely venomous about it. Since you make no mention of it even after me refering to the article as "drivel" and "trash", (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 0.444)

  Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore"

(...) I had to roll down the window to let out the stink from this one. Were you offering it as humor? Terry was right not to read the whole thing - I gotta take a shower just to clean it off (and I find France pompously self-righteous). -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 0.444)

  Re: The Reasons for War: Let Me Count the $680 USD

(...) I can't say how Bechtel is in league with anyone in particular, but my father, ardent Republican and worker on WoMD (Titan II Underground Missle launch complex - I believe that door that slides open in nothing flat as the missle is actually (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 0.443)

  Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore"

(...) How does posting constructive criticism here get back to the writer of that trash? If you wish to quote or paraphrase the parts you think are salient or you agree with (or disagree with), I can have a discussion about that with you, but (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 0.443)

  Re: 40 Reasons to support Gun Control.

(...) Well actually it was from the site. However on this particular issue yes I do belive liberals are stupid. On other issues I will agree that conservatives are idiots, like the 'Ban Gay Marriage' campaign. (...) Yes but so does liberal (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

half
(score: 0.443)

  Re: Preaching to the Choir

(...) Well, nobody's perfect. Me, I'd vote for the candidate who'll deliver a half gallon of premium ice cream to my door each morning. Lacking that candidate I can either vote for her as a write-in, or I can vote for the candidate who gets closest (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

half
(score: 0.443)

  Re: Preaching to the Choir

"Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote in message news:I2AH9I.13p2@lugnet.com... (...) not (...) of (...) Tercells (...) Lexus (...) almost (...) never (...) or (...) enough for (...) should (...) to pay (...) a (...) hour (...) Hmm, how (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

half
(score: 0.443)

  Re: "I speak better English than this villain Bush"

(...) He was more portrayed as an uncoordinated klutz than a bumbling fool by the media (you needed to be in a bunker when he was playing golf, for example). I believe it was LBJ that saddled him with the infamous tag line of : "He can't walk and (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 0.443)

  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

Hm, I was going to post something to John on this subthread, but Bruce pretty much summed up everything I was getting ready to type. Nicely said, Bruce. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 0.443)

  Re: Hotel Palestine

(...) Cold water shriveled your post, I suppose? Oooooooo, sorry, does, that count as comment? -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 0.443)

  Re: Hotel Palestine

(...) Your post isn't short but is as long as anyone's? Absolutely, positively no comment. ;-) -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 0.443)

  Re: QB and CA, was Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEG

(...) This kinda relates to what Dave and I were discussing a while ago. He was saying that unlike those awful Americans that resorted to violence, Canada achieved its indpendence without firing a shot and had rebuffed joining the Ameican revolution (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 0.442)

  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

(...) Totally agree with you Bruce, Riordan didn't excite a single conservative, but he would have run a much better campaign. Simon ran against one of the weakest candidates ever, and he was horrible. I don't think he is personally stupid, just a (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

bruce
(score: 0.442)

  Re: Hotel Palestine

(...) This is what Frank was talking about when he mentioned the circuitous nature this conversation has taken on. I say *why* simply pulling back is not the answer, and you simply repeat that the thing to do is withdraw without addressing my (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 0.442)

  Re: Hotel Palestine

(...) Not too hard: too slow. Shells are dropping. Mortars require a spotter. As I said, there are circumstances where you can't shilly-shally (delay, stall, avoid positive action). Oops! Just lost B company, maybe we can make a group decision, show (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 0.442)

  Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEGO!!

(...) We are perfectly free to kill each other, government took away that right (okay, hoarded it for itself, if you wanna be picky). We are perfectly free to take that other person's stuff, and government took away that right (same caveat). In a (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 0.442)

  Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEGO!!

(...) There are only two *effective* parties, unless one wants to count the indirect effect of altering the national debate (Greens and Libertarians). But yes, the Republicrats have put up barriers to organizing new parties. It's bad because it (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 0.442)

  Re: Hotel Palestine

(...) Whoa. Let me state that the three people's opinions that I most respect and enjoy reading are yours, Pedro's, and Lindsay's (okay, maybe throw Dave! in there, though he can get a little short at times (as if I'm better <g>)). This is one of (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 0.442)

  Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time.

(...) How do you think LBJ got to be governor? Ahhhhhh, Texas politicians, ya gotta love em! ;-) -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 0.442)

  Re: Hotel Palestine

(...) The answer is simple: they were under fire. You can't wait around for a Delta Force team to be rounded up, briefed, assess the situation, and then make a strike. Mortar rounds are coming in *now*. I don't think asking guys in a tank to take (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bruce
(score: 0.442)

More:  Next Page >>