 Off-Topic / Debate / 21202
Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:06:41 GMT

Hm, I was going to post something to John on this subthread, but Bruce pretty much
summed up everything I was getting ready to type.

Nicely said, Bruce.

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

What's the number one cause of death for a black male in America b/w ages 18
and 34?

Besides being completely specious, I am no racist and therefore have no time
for racist statistics.

You have to understand that there are pat, practiced, prepared answers that
idealogues (left and right, up and down) have.  They are the kind of stock
thinking that you make use of a lot.  I try not to take the sometimes hostile
attitude that some others have to you because some how, some way, I don't think
you are a bad person at all.  You just have imposed a very narrow way of
thinking upon yourself.  I keep hoping that you will expand your vision some
day.

-->Bruce<--

--
Tom Stangl