 Off-Topic / Debate / Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 3301 – 3320 of about 12000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) Another flaw Tim - Dan DOES NOT see Larry as a "good-faith" anything! He proved that in not only his words, but his actions. What you think Larry is, or not is is 100% pointless! You need to understand that. The only person view that matters (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all
(score: 0.327)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops.

(...) Tom, do me a favor - copy this over, paste in in your word editor, print it up and post it above your monitor: I am not, and have not told anybody to shut up. I have not, and am not telling anybody to not have or voice their opinion. Can you (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all
(score: 0.327)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) But in joining BrickLink, the member acknowledges that interpretations of the TOS are ultimately up to BrickLink, not the member. The member should certainly attempt to clarify confusing language, but that doesn't mean the member should be (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

all
(score: 0.327)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) If Lar were afforded a second (or third, or whatever) chance to come into compliance and if that chance were not similiarly extended to others who had violated the TOS two (or three, or whatever) times, then Lar would be receiving preferential (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.brickshops)

all
(score: 0.327)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) No ... he was attempting to comply with the ToS and proposed a solution when he was cut off at the knees. That's my belief having read the discussion *and* having spoken with Lar. I'll defend him based on the interactions I've observed (recent (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all
(score: 0.327)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) Thank you. I'm trying to stay civil, although it's hard, some comments that some people are making, seem rather inflammitory. (Note - Trying is not always suceeding.) Clarification - I don't find your above statement inflammitory, it was other (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all
(score: 0.327)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) I'm not sure I'd say that it needs him so much as would be better off *with* him than without, particularly if 'without' means bad press. (...) You *are* expressing an opinion, but that wasn't my point there. The "the most off base comment" (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all
(score: 0.327)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) 1st off, that's not what she said. She said BL needs Lar MORE THAN Lar needs BL. If, on a scale from 1 to 10, Lar needs BL at a 1, then the implication is that BL needs Larry at *least* 1, but probably more. She's not saying that BL will (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all
(score: 0.327)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) ok, so take off the 'so bad' ;) But still, I do not see WHY Bricklink NEEDS Larry. And am more than curious as to why she thinks it does need him - in any way in any amount. (...) No, I am expressing an opinion, just as she did. I do not think (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all
(score: 0.327)

  Re: Evolution... it never ends

(...) Of course, which is why such "solutions" have no place being taught in a public science classrooms. They belong in church instead. Keep in mind this is pretty much an issue being driven by Creationists - not all religious people in general. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all
(score: 0.327)

  Re: Gay Marriages/Domestic Partnerships and the IRS

Well, Ed posted a good question and we've heard from a pretty wide spectrum of viewpoints. Self selected, more geeky than the population as a whole (as well as nicer, cooler, and generally better looking, but I digress) I'd sum up everyone by saying (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

rights
(score: 0.327)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

Hello! (...) It does not. (...) And that's why people like SS uniforms and find them cool? (...) That's true. And I regularly get pleasantly surprised by a better reality than I had assumed beforehand. Better, not best. (...) That's a possible (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all
(score: 0.327)

  Re: Evolution... it never ends

(...) Forgive me if I'm wrong, but is the point of Creation (and religion) not that it needs no "SCIENTIFIC model"? It is a simple solution to a complex question: “What am I ?”. (...) My body hair, nipples, appendix and coccyx all appear to have no (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all
(score: 0.327)

  Re: World's Smallest Political Quiz

"Scott A" <dr_scott_arthur@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:I2K7uB.1A8E@lugnet.com... (...) in - (...) Obviously if you agree with all of the questions then you will be listed as a Libertarian - but so far out of the 25 or so friends I've tested (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all
(score: 0.327)

  Re: Atheism (was: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution)

(...) In order to test your suggestion, I must ask that you present to me something in nature that, in your judgment, was not designed by God and also something that, in your view, *was* designed by God. Are you able to provide examples of each? If (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all
(score: 0.327)

  Re: Atheism (was: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution)

(...) "God not only plays dice, he sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen." -S.Hawkins -Any role-playing Game-Master Perhaps you should get religion and become a gamer. :-) Divine revelation and interpretation: The Green-Eyed Devil's (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all
(score: 0.327)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

Hello! (...) Yes, the Nazis were quite good at this. And you may be intelligent enough to differentiate between the aesthetic shape of the Nazi brand and the not at all excusable ideology. But I highly doubt everybody is able to differ or even wants (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all
(score: 0.327)

  Re: Atheism (was: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution)

(...) God was always threatening to do that anyway, so that's nothing new... God: Wars, torture, greed, stupidity, short-sightedness, vanity...I've put up with these forever and still haven't brought things to an end. But these humans have gone too (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all
(score: 0.327)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

(...) Yes, I'm a lurker, but I decided to throw in my two cents on this considering I'm fluent in German (and am actually posting from Berlin right now). For all you non-German speakers "Vereinigte Staaten" is German for the United States. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all
(score: 0.327)

  Re: Atheism (was: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution)

(...) Surely the models can be allowed to evolve. Then models with God as the designer can be compared with models without a designer and the results compared. i.e. you can determine for yourself whether it makes more sense for there to be a God who (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all
(score: 0.327)

More:  Next Page >>