 Off-Topic / Debate / 25390
Re: Evolution... it never ends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:41:40 GMT

You are free to suggest any model or theory you want. But if you want to challenge an existing scientific model, then you need to present an alternative SCIENTIFIC model.

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but is the point of Creation (and religion) not that it needs no “SCIENTIFIC model”? It is a simple solution to a complex question: “What am I ?”.

   Personally, I consistently find that it makes more sense to me for God to have designed things the way they are, simply because of how well everything fits together. No man could have designed it so well, so it makes sense for there to be a greater intelligence. My repeated testing is part of questioning my faith.

My body hair, nipples, appendix and coccyx all appear to have no real purpose. Why did God give me these?

Scott A