 Off-Topic / Debate / 9362
Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 07:14:51 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In what way is opening multiple packages and rearranging the assortments not
theft? If you don't like the assortment don't buy it, but what is the shop
to do with the opened packages you've left behind after you fished your
favorite colors of underwear out so you could have what you wanted?

Well, actually -- I repackage the underwear I don't want so it's identical
to it's original packaging except for the color varieties, perfectly fit for
selling and I doubt anyone even notices.  I do actually pay for the
assortments I have arranged for myself, BTW.

And besides, the idea of dozens of open Bionickles mask packages laying on a
shelf just makes me smile...

Whatever you want, you should get, right?

Well, so far -- and except for TLC -- things are looking pretty good in this
category, so yes?

Gimme a break.

It's just a matter of deciding placement -- tell me where you want it...

XOXOXO

-- Richard