 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1870
Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 04:18:39 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
We've already established that he doesn't listen to much and doesn't get
much. Now we have him advocating theft:

I was absolutely not advocating theft -- my statement has been misconstrued
first by one person, and now by an apparent lemming.

In what way is opening multiple packages and rearranging the assortments not
theft? If you don't like the assortment don't buy it, but what is the shop
to do with the opened packages you've left behind after you fished your
favorite colors of underwear out so you could have what you wanted?

Whatever you want, you should get, right? Gimme a break.

FUT off-topic.debate as your "shopping" habits for underwear aren't really
topical for lego.direct

++Lar