 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1874
Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 09:46:15 GMT

Richard ...

In most countries opening the package and removing contents of it would
amount to tampering with the box, if you do it while in the store with the
sole intention of swapping colored items in that package for colored items
you do want out of another package.  At a minimum, it is breaking the seal a
manufacturer put on their packaging of the goods for sale.

The other thing is that a store can, if it wants, have a policy of 'if you
break the seal on the product you've just bought it' and there isn't much
you can do about that one, whether accidentally or on purpose.

Some stores might allow you to get a sales assistant to open the package to
check contents of it, but most of them will not do it, simply because they
have way too many customers on their hands at any given time.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
We've already established that he doesn't listen to much and doesn't get
much. Now we have him advocating theft:

I was absolutely not advocating theft -- my statement has been • misconstrued
first by one person, and now by an apparent lemming.

Here's gob in your eye, dimwit.

XOXOXO

-- Richard