 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1843
Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 22:10:35 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, John Neal writes:
Yes! They are listening already!  We have established that, so stop
asking!

The question is not merely rhetorical.

*Listening* in this context is nuanced.  I mean it also to convey a sense of
*understanding*.  I am not convinced that TLC fully understands it's own
market.  By all accounts, they were long mystified as to the presence of
AFOL in that market.  Are we now to take it as a given that they not only
listen but understand as well?

-- Richard