 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1856
Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 16:44:03 GMT

John Neal wrote in message <3A84A90A.F9E7E566@uswest.net>...
The painful truth is that TLC understands its market all too well.
Juniorization speaks more about the pathetic state of today's children than
about the decline of a toy manufacturer's designs.  But that is a different
rant.

Well when I rag on the juniorization it is coming from a mother's
perspective.

I find it pathetic that the target age for the City Center sets are 5-8(?)
and my four year old son and his friends outgrew these sets a year ago.

Rose