 Off-Topic / Debate / 9329
Re: In the interest of full disclosure...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:32:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Culberson writes:
Dave Schuler wrote:

  I've heard nothing about it in the Pittsburgh area, other than a
poorly-written editorial in the Gazette.  Be assured I will personally burn
every textbook, funded by my tax money, that espouses creationism or
intelligent design as viable alternatives to evolution as a means of
scientific explanation.

Go get em' Dave you crazy text book burning machine!  I'm getting these
mental images of you as one of the firemen in "Farenheit 45" walking
around Pittsburgh with a big flame thrower raiding schools to burn
books.

   I think you mean "Fahrenheit 451." I don't think 45 degrees F
   is going to burn much in the way of reading matter.  :)

   best

   LFB