 Off-Topic / Debate / 9313
Re: In the interest of full disclosure...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 21:25:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim Culberson writes:
Dave Schuler wrote:

  I've heard nothing about it in the Pittsburgh area, other than a
poorly-written editorial in the Gazette.  Be assured I will personally burn
every textbook, funded by my tax money, that espouses creationism or
intelligent design as viable alternatives to evolution as a means of
scientific explanation.

Go get em' Dave you crazy text book burning machine!  I'm getting these
mental images of you as one of the firemen in "Farenheit 451" walking
around Pittsburgh with a big flame thrower raiding schools to burn
books.

  8^)
Okay, maybe I was exaggerating a little.  And anyway I wouldn't be burning
quality textbooks--just books that purport pseudoscience to be the
equivalent of science!

     Dave!