 Off-Topic / Debate / 5820
Re: smokers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:14:44 GMT

Frank,

Please share the name/ID of that seller.

I'm a semi-professional singer (my other avocation) and smoky Lego is not fun
to deal with.

I just got an 8459 from Germany, it reeked of smoke so badly that I had to put
it together outside. I was going to bring it to work, but I don't think I can.
Ever.

So I've just wasted about $100. And I don't have time to e-mail every seller
and ask if they process their auctions in a smoke-free environment.

Paul Sinasohn