 Off-Topic / Debate / 5823
Re: smokers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 01:04:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Frank,

Please share the name/ID of that seller.

I agree with your rationalization, Paul. I have chronic asthma, and recently
while I was factoring some sets that are headed for Oz, I got two packages
that (from the second I opened them) got me all coughing, and it didn't take
me too long to realize why. The guy I'm factoring for (Pete W.) didn't know
the seller smoked, or he wouldn't have bought it, he said.
I'd love to get a fair warning about smokey sets and/or sellers, but still-
it's Frank's choice. If he doesn't want to reveal the seller's name, that's
his right.

my $0.02,
-Shiri