 Off-Topic / Debate / 5826
Re: smokers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 02:13:25 GMT

On a side note, Febreeze is a miracle product. I don't know if it'll help
asthma sufferers, but it will help to get the odor out of stuff. I lived with a
coupl of smokers, and one of them used my yoga book (while he was smoking.
Healthy, no?), and it stank like it was on fire. A day or two of Febreeze
treatments (light sprays on the paper) and it was good as new. For the stuff
htat is stained with nicotene, you might try Goo Gone. Also some head shops
sell "resin remover", which can be used to clean pieces. (Test on a non-vital
piece first, to be sure.)

As for cat urine, I don't know what to say.