 Off-Topic / Debate / 5832
Re: smokers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 16:55:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:

I would say so. No one has weighed in with a reasonable negative reason, and
several people have raised the issue of severe asthma,

  I've been fortunate enough not to have suffered through asthma; it sounds
awful!  Do people really suffer attacks from exposure to smoke-tainted
plastic?  (I'm certainly not refuting, just trying to empathize)  How do such
people walk down the street if there's exhaust in the air?
  At my non-smoking workplace, there's a designated smoking area right in
front of the entryway.  Whenever smokers return to work via the elevators, the
smoky smell lingers long after their passage.  Would this likewise trigger an
attack?  That's terrible!

     Dave!