 Off-Topic / Debate / 5825
Re: smokers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 01:20:51 GMT

Christopher Weeks wrote in message ...
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Frank,

Please share the name/ID of that seller.

it's Frank's choice. If he doesn't want to reveal the seller's name, • that's
his right.

He didn't say that he didn't want to.  He said that he wanted a
general consensus on whether such things are appropriate before doing so. • It
was the nice and cautious thing to do, but I think that consensus has been
demonstrated.

I would say so. No one has weighed in with a reasonable negative reason, and
several people have raised the issue of severe asthma, so, look for my post
in lugnet.market.services (I'm not sure what the best group for this is, but
it seems more like a service and certainly isn't an auction).

Frank