 Off-Topic / Debate / 5447
Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 23:14:20 GMT

Glad to see that SOMEONE is on my side, Dave!
-Chris (the one who started this entire posting thread, as well as who made
the offhanded remark of race)

First I am not blaming you Chris for using "race" in the manner which you did.
Also I would never attempt to trivialize Dr. Martin Luthor King Jr.'s death.
I simply can not understand why anyone cares what color skin I or anyone
else has.  I do not understand why it matters.  We are all human.  I truly
belive that makes me either way above you all or incredibly naive.  I don't
really know which.

-Lord Insanity
Not to trivialize my above statement but I also can not understand why anyone
would pay so much money for a "pure bread" dog.