 Off-Topic / Debate / 5446
Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 23:05:46 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Maddison writes:
The color of the dog's fur has no more impact upon its breed than a man's
skin has upon his speices.  Different dog breeds have significant physical
differences not merely cosmetic ones.  As far as I know there are no
significant physical differences amoung humans, only cosmetic ones.

No physical differences?  Ahh, so that's why we're all 6'2" and 200 lbs.
Thanks for clearing that up.

And no one suffers from sickle cell anemia.

  Dave!

What you got to say now, Mike?
-Chris

The same breed dog can have different sizes.

Sickle cell anemia is a genetic defect not a SIGNIFICANT physical differnce.
-Lord Insanity